This quote by Erich Fromm really resonated with me. I have been on a journey led by creative courage the last year or so. I have learned many lessons along the way.
- Let go of the outcome.
- Enjoy the journey.
- Release fear and embrace love.
- When I’m free from my mind, I’m in a space to create.
- Blank pages don’t last forever.
- Art Journal spreads are never done.
- When I’m in a place of uncertainty, I’m open to creativity.
- Self-doubt, self-criticism and self-judgement are killers of creativity.
- Comparing my artwork to other artists is pointless. We are all unique and so is our artwork.
- The more I create, the more I create.